We are here for Small Businesses
We are always prepared to support any small business with excellent service, creative solutions, and great resources to manage your business. The Small Business Administration (SBA) and the U.S. Treasury have begun the Paycheck Protection Program. Any of our small business clients who may be eligible can contact us through this site and request a call.
Payroll Protection Program
This program authorizes loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis. All or some of the loan can be forgivable depending on where the money is spent. Due to anticipated volume, Southern Bank is prioritizing applications for existing customers but we are happy to assist new customers as we are able.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Form:
Please fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible about the Paycheck Protection Program. We are receiving a higher than normal amount of inquiries and appreciate your patience.
Documents You Should Gather:
Before we contact you, it would be helpful if you had the following information prepared and available.
- 2019 Tax Return or Profit & Loss Statement
- 2019 IRS Quarterly 940, 941, or 944 payroll tax reports
- 2019 W3 Tax Statement
- Last 12 months of payroll reports beginning with your last payroll date for the previous 12 months
- 1099’s for 2019 independent contractors that would otherwise be an employee of your business. Do not include 1099’s for services.
- Documentation showing total of all health insurance premiums paid by the company owner under a group health plan – include all employees and company owner(s).
- Documentation with the sum of all retirement plan funding that was paid by company owner(s), including all employees and company owner(s), 401(k), Simple IRAs, and SEP IRAs. Do not include funding that came out of the employee’s paycheck deferrals.
- For more information from the government, go to sba.gov.